Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome!!

So, I guess I am now a blogger. I sure hope that I'm not totally boring, but I don't do a whole lot. I also see that I am now going to be called "Kano E." I have no idea where Keith came up with that from, but I am no longer Erika. We'll call it my alter-ego.

Anyway... Kasey is still a bit miserable with a stuffy nose and the molars coming in. We haven't been able to confirm that the teeth are the problem as Kasey won't let us in his mouth. Hopefully he will be better by the time we go to Disney.

Speaking of Disney, I call down there and order his birthday cake tomorrow. I think I am more excited than everyone else. Mom Kane and Shannon both had family t-shirts made, so we will be THAT family that are all wearing the same shirt. They are actually pretty neat. I am nearly done packing, thank God.

The new second job is crazy. I actually enjoy waitressing as I love people. It's just really physically exhausting on the weekends. The money is pretty good though, so I won't complain much.

So, in a week and a half, Kasey will have his birthday party in Plattsburgh and then it's off to see Mickey! This weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch with the Browns. It promises to be tons of fun. We also plan on braving Target at some point.

Well, I guess that is all for now. Hopefully I will have something else to say at some point. Take care all! Until then, enjoy these photos of my Peanut Butter.
Love, Kano E


Kasey with my Uncle's bunnies. He just threw a carrot at them.

This is what happens with an M&M cookie when it melts.

He finally found one he could pick up. He was so proud to show me.

He actually just wanted this gourd and to ride in the wagon. Who knew it was so simple?

No comments: