Friday, October 10, 2008

Midterm, Haircut & Mall Trip

Well, I guess I am officially half-way through my first semester back to school. I had my first midterm on Thursday.

It was in my English class, and I took some really great notes. I think I did rather well, except I was the first one done - then waited outside for the next person to come out - which wasn't for 20 minutes. That always gets me worried, but honestly I write pretty fast - so perhaps that is why I was done way before everyone else.

Anyway, I had to leave work a little early yesterday because Kasey and I were scheduled for haircuts. I have been going to the same lady since I was in high school, and she is also now cutting Kasey's hair. With Disney coming up in a couple of weeks, we needed to get in there and she was on vacation next week.

So, I met Kasey there around 3:20 after I picked up Erika's gas cap. He was almost done already. He has certainly come along way since his first haircut. It's pretty routine for him now - as long as he has his raisins.

I got my haircut then met up with Erika, Kasey and my mom and we experienced our new Target. Now, it wasn't an elaborate look as Erika also had a haircut to get to, but we were able to go in and look around.

I was pretty impressed with everything, they have a lot of stuff in the store - a lot more selection then any other store in the area. I didn't get a real chance to check out the prices and compare, but I am sure I will be back soon enough.

My one thought, however, is that there was no entrance from the mall. The only way in is through the front doors outside. Now, there is an overhead door that looks to be an entrance inside the mall, but as we walked through Target - the only doors even remotely close to that area were emergency exits. A little odd I think - once the winter hits, it's going to be a pain walking outside to get back into the mall.

But, that was our little outing yesterday. Also, Kasey appears to be feeling a lot better now. And today, has only had to get his nose wiped a few times. So, that is definitely a plus.

Kano K

No comments: