Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cars suck

Today was NOT a very good day. Work was hectic, as all Thursdays are and to top it all off, my check engine light came on. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but my inspection is scheduled for TUESDAY. Yeah! So, I had to leave work early to go visit the idiots at Autozone in Plattsburgh. Needless to say, they were clear as mud. Its either my gas cap or my Evap system. Way to narrow it down... So, I was pissed and left. Keith picked up my gas cap for me and now I have to drive 100 miles to see if the damn light will go off. Hopefully, it does.

After that I went to the mall to see Kasey get his haircut. He's so much better at it now. He looks like such a little man. I makes me want to cry. As for the rest of our mall trip, I will let Keith fill you in.

I am still counting down the days until Disney. I SO need a real vacation. That's about all for now. Take care.

Kane E

No comments: