Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trunki

So, in preparations for Disney I realized that one backpack and a large purse just wasn’t going to cut it for our carryons. With that being said, I tried to think of other options, such as bringing another backpack. I actually went out and bought Kasey a toddler sized backpack, but his little cars and books are just too heavy for my wobbly little guy.

In an act of desperation, I opted to look into this marvelous little invention called “Trunki”. This item is a kid sized suitcase that they can ride on. You heard me right! It is called Terrance and it has “horns” for Kasey to hold on to and a tow strap to pull him with. I’ll post some pictures at the end. What was holding me back from buying it was that it is supposed to be for ages 3 and up, but I read a lot of reviews and kids as young as 18 months loved this thing. To top it all off, it is just small enough to still fit under the seat on the plane, so Kasey’s stuff would be readily accessible. I went to eBay and found this fantastic seller that was willing to send it out by Priority Mail TODAY, so I would have it by Friday. Can you say wonderful? Everything just worked out perfectly. Now all I have to do is pack it and show Kasey how to ride it.

Now I am a little calmer and I am just hoping to get everything up to the counter to check the baggage and then I can breathe a little easier. Wish us luck!

Kano E




No comments: