Thursday, August 26, 2010

Running Shoes

Let me start this off with a disclaimer. I am not a runner. I would say I am a jogger (a walker when my asthma gets too crazy). Regardless, I want to share some running shoe love.
Way back in 2001, I worked at an athletic shoe store. I really didn’t know what I was getting myself into, but it was really neat learning all of the technical data about various types of shoes.
I quickly grew to love Saucony and Asics for running. Back then, I did still occasionally go to the gym. There is just something about how they feel that makes them leaps and bounds better than Nike, Reebok, Adidas, etc.
Now don’t get me wrong, I would wear just about anything for looks, but when you need to really get moving, I have to be picky.
So, today, I send a little love to my favorite running shoes. Thanks for nine years of pure bliss!

1 comment:

saucony shoes said...

This post give me some ideas about running shoes, what to wear and what to keep in mind.