Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ebates

You all know that I am a very frugal person. Okay, I admit it, I am cheap. So with that being said, I was super happy when I was reading a fellow bloggers post about Ebates.
Ebates is this site that gives you cash back for online shopping. Just for signing up, you get $5 (once you make a purchase). I already used mine for an order from Target, my Disney Movie Club order, and a couple of items from eBay. All you do is go to their site and click on the store you want to shop at. The store and Ebates correspond and a few days later, you have cash in your account!
Also, a quick tip: Search for any store you are going to shop at online. There are a ton of options!
The only catch is that they only issue checks once per quarter, which doesn’t really bother me as it is kind of like found money.
For those of you who are members of Disney Movie Club, if you make a purchase using Ebates link, you get $11 back! Also, the Disney Store has 5% cash back right now.
I already have over $17 in my account and that is just from this Monday.
It really is free and there are a ton of stores to choose from. So before you shop online, go to: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=Jqx1e0M7T3K7ru4BA1GkXg%3D%3D

No comments: