Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cadyville Field Day

So, while my Saturday was crazy with running errands, getting blood work done, and going to the races to watch my dad and brother, Sunday promised to be much more relaxing and it was!

As has been tradition for almost as many years as I can remember, we went to the Cadyville Field Day at the lovely Dodds residence.  Kasey was excited to get candy at the parade, which he managed to get a lot of!  Then, it was straight to the pool for Kasey!  He was thrilled to make friends with Jackson and the two of them had a blast splashing me.  Once their lips began to quiver and turn blue, they came out to have a snack and they had to sit in the same chair together.  It was adorable.  Once they warmed up a bit, they went back in the pool.  Finally, I had to pull him out and get him dressed in some regular clothes.

Once we left the party, we went to my in-laws for a family dinner and a little Phase 10.  We caved and let Kasey have ice cream one the way home.  All in all, it was a good weekend.

No comments: