Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still Alive (for now)

My husband gives me constant flack for not blogging enough, so I just wanted to let everyone that we are all still alive and well.

Kasey is loving school and Keith is still unemployed.  Other than that, not much has changed.  Kasey is now addicted to Star Wars, which is driving me nuts.

We are surprising Kasey with a trip to Disney World in June (we are telling him just before we get on the plane).  What he won't know is that we are going for Star Wars Weekend.  This may add fuel to the fire, but it will be worth it to see his eyes light up when he sees Vader.

I'll try to keep everyone more updated, but that is what I say every time.  :)

Erika

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kasey is going to be the most excited yet for going to Disney. His new addiction & a dream come true all in one trip :o)

Loves,
Mom & Dad