Thursday, January 22, 2009

My big boy...

Well, Kasey's new furniture was delivered by Ashley's yesterday along with our new bedroom furniture and some dressers for the downstairs bedroom.





It took me all afternoon to get Kasey's room configured and reorganized, but finally, I was done. He was SO excited about it. He keeps trying to say big boy bed, but it doesn't come out very clear. He had to show Daddy and Aunt Shannon and call Nana. He loves it all. He keeps opening all of his drawers and climbing up on his bed. Most of the afternoon, he just sat in bed and watched his DVDs, which I was happy to let him do as I still had to configure and unpack our bedroom.




Once bedtime rolled around, Keith and I were really nervous and we were taking bets on how many times Kasey would get out of bed. Much to our surprise, he cried for a few minutes, but he fell asleep and didn't get out of bed once. He even stayed in it this morning when he woke up. Needless to say, Kasey won the bet! I can't believe he was that good. I realize it probably won't stay that way, but I am happy to have one night under my belt. We'll have to see what naptime today brings. I'm so proud...
Kano E

No comments: