Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy Weekend

For the first time in a long time our weekend was pretty much booked.

My parents left for a cruise on Saturday, but Erika stayed home with Kasey on Friday. After I finished work, I met Erika at my parents (Kasey would be spending the night there) and we met our friends Mark, Dee, Andy, Danielle, Jaramy and Aimee at Koto for dinner.

I don't think we have been out with friends sans kids in a really long time. Although I enjoy spending most of my time with Kasey, it is nice to get out for some adult (I say adult even though I am not really considered one) interaction.

We had a really great dinner - I am a pretty big fan of the Koto, although I can only afford to eat there like once a year. Then we went a bowled three frames at the bowling alley. I had an up-and-down night. I bowled a 131 in the first game, which followed with a terrible 99 in the second game, then man-upped again with a 152 in the final game.

On Saturday, we went back down to Plattsburgh. I had to bring my parents to the airport for their trip, and Kasey was going with Erika and her parents to Craig's hockey game in Potsdam.

After I dropped off my parents I went home and did some work around the house, caught up on my DVR shows, and played some Mortal Kombat.

Cyle and Shannon (along with Jameson) came up for a few hours and for dinner, before Erika and Kasey got home around 9:30.

Sunday, Erika and Kasey again were hitting the road - this time with Shannon and Stephanie to Albany to look for brides maids dresses. Kasey was the world traveler this weekend.

I went over to Cyle's to help get his Wii back online - then the two of us went to an AFC/NFC championship game party.

After the first game, we headed back to my house to meet Erika, Kasey and Shannon to watch the Steelers game. So, I got to bed a little late last night after watching the Steelers move on to the Super Bowl.

KanoK

No comments: