Thursday, November 6, 2008

Small Update with Picture to Come Later

Keith told me to write a new blog, so here goes my best attempt…

Since we got back from Disney, life has been, well, chaotic. It seems like we can’t ever find a free moment to get anything done. We did go to the Brown’s house for Halloween and Kasey had a BLAST. He went as Pablo from the Backyardigans and he loved that everyone was dressed in funny costumes. I think next year will be even more fun!

As for me, I drastically cut back my waitressing hours and I now only work Saturday nights. I only want to work until the end of April or so and then I think I’ll be done. I’m really just working to pay for vacations anyway.

We bought Guitar Hero: World Tour and it is a lot of fun to play. The only problem is that Kasey wants to play whatever instrument I am playing and cries because he can’t get his way. I guess there are worse things in life. Hopefully we will get to rock our faces off more in the coming weeks.

On Tuesday, Keith voted for the first time. I think he was a little nervous about the whole process, but I wrote down exactly what he needed to do, so he wouldn’t feel naïve about the process. When he came home from voting, he looked so proud. It made me happy. That’s what this country is all about voting and being proud of that right. However, Keith became a bit obsessed later in the evening and he stayed up until the new president was announced. That wouldn’t be a problem, if I wasn’t woken up in the process. :)

Finally, one of my best friends is moving back to Plattsburgh. That’s right! Aimee and Jaramy are making their return trip to our little town soon and I couldn’t be happier. I hate it when friends live so far away!

Other than that, not much has been going on. Work is crazy, as usual, and I am looking forward to a relatively stress-free weekend for a change.

Kano E

1 comment:

Aimée - Vint Condition said...

I'm so proud of Keith for voting!

And of course I'm thrilled to get to see you guys much more often. We're excited to begin a new chapter in our lives and really utilize what's in the area more. We're hoping to go to Montreal quite a bit and take part in the local arts community. It's small, but there! And as soon as we secure a place of our own we'd love to have some game nights and dinners.